Thread by @Johnheretohelp: Mr. (judge ) Sullivan, I had hoped all along that you would do the right thing, that you would realize that what you're trying to hide is kn…

Thread by @Johnheretohelp: Mr. (judge ) Sullivan, I had hoped all along that you would do the right thing, that you would realize that what you're trying to hide is kn…: Thread Reader

38,297 views
Profile picture
John
Follow @Johnheretohelp
Profile picture
May 15th 2020, 25 tweets, 5 min read
Mr. (judge��) Sullivan,
I had hoped all along that you would do the right thing, that you would realize that what you're trying to hide is known by people on both sides. I had hoped in knowing that you would consider the situation moot and do the right thing.
You did not. Instead you turned to your friends for more political favors and cover. So maybe exposing some of those crimes will prompt you to recuse yourself. It's obvious you can't be relied upon to do your job impartially and dismiss all charges, exonerating General Flynn.
We have met. I have unfortunately worked with Elijah Cummings on more than one occasion. The latest was when he asked me to "assess"
the viability of his wife's political campaign. The access granted for that proved very very interesting.
Quick question "your honor", over the years how many millions of dollars in government funds did yourself and your buddy Elijah Cummings siphon off of Howard University? I guess you were right when you said " they don't need it they never amount to anything".
On a side note, I think

Comments

Popular Posts